– Curmudgeon Gamer has posted the final article in their series covering the Midway Arcade Treasures Vol. 1. The author has gone and covered in depth each of the games in the collection, and presents relevent strategy.
– As if India’s software growth continuing wasn’t completely obvious.
– Apperently Intel think’s the the Interweb is dying and can only be saved by them!
– Even better, a new self-propogating computer “Worm now installs a packet sniffer so it can send back information, like passwords and logins. Great.
– Game commercials from the 80’s on for practicaly everything! Fun for nostalgia and more.